Concerned about respecting the privacy of Internet users, LOGIC SAS, (hereinafter “the Company” or “we”), undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of personal information is carried out in accordance with EU Regulation No. 2016/679 of European Parliament and Council from April 27, 2016 on Protection of Individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data, hereinafter “RGPD”, and with all provisions of the French regulations applicable in this regard.
1- WEBSITE EDITION
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in digital economy, it is specified to users of website https://logic-sas.com/ the identity of various stakeholders in its implementation and monitoring :
Owner of website :
E-mail address : email@example.com
Number : 06 48 48 90 13
Address : 24 Avenue Foch, 54270 ESSEY LES NANCY, France
Company identification :
Société par Actions Simplifiées à Associé Unique LOGIC SAS with a share capital of 50 000€.
SIREN NUMBER : 750821043
Intracommunity VAT number : FR48750821043
RCS or RM : Nancy B 750 821 043
Postal address : 24 Avenue Foch, 54270 ESSEY LES NANCY, France
Director of publication : Lena Muscillo, Contact: 06 48 48 90 13
Host : OVH SAS – 2 rue Kellermann – BP 80157 – 59053 Roubaix Cedex 1 – Telephone: 1007
Data Protection Officer : Lena Muscillo – firstname.lastname@example.org
Other contributors : Meosis
2 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COUNTERFEITING
LOGIC SAS is the owner of intellectual property rights and holds the rights of use on all elements accessible on the website, in particular texts, images, graphics, logos, videos, architecture, icons and sounds.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of site elements, whatever the means or the process used, is forbidden, except prior written authorization of LOGIC SAS.
Any unauthorized exploitation of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of Intellectual Property Code.
3 – LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
LOGIC SAS cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment when accessing the site https://logic-sas.com/.
LOGIC SAS declines all responsibility for the use that could be made of information and contents present on https://logic-sas.com/.
LOGIC SAS commits itself to secure the site https://logic-sas.com/ as much as possible. However, LOGIC SAS cannot be held responsible if unwanted data is imported and installed on its site without its knowledge.
Interactive spaces (contact space or comments) are available to users. LOGIC SAS reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would contravene the applicable legislation in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection.
If necessary, LOGIC SAS also reserves the possibility of calling into question the civil and/or penal responsibility of the user, in particular in the event of message of a racist, insulting, defamatory or pornographic nature, whatever the medium used (text, photograph…).
4 – CNIL AND PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT
Your personal data are kept for a period of time in accordance with legal provisions or proportionate to the purposes for which they were collected. Nevertheless, your personal data is kept for a longer period of time when required by legal and regulatory obligations. In accordance with the provisions of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, site user https://logic-sas.com/ has the right to access, modify and delete the information collected.
5 – HYPERLINKS AND COOKIES
The site https://logic-sas.com/ contains hypertext links to other sites and disclaims any responsibility for these external links or links created by other sites to https://logic-sas.com/.
A “cookie” is a small file that records information about a user’s navigation on a site. The data thus obtained makes it possible to obtain measurements of frequentation, for example. Some cookies are essential for the proper functioning of site. To learn more about the cookies used by the site.
Cookies are stored for a maximum of 12 months.
6 – APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions mentioned above, you have :
– A right of interrogation;
– A right of access to your data;
– A right to rectification;
– A right of deletion;
– A right to limit the processing of your data;
– A right to portability of your data to a certain extent, i.e. the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured format and the right to transmit this data to another data controller;
– A right to object to the processing of your personal data ;- D’un droit d’opposition à ce que vos données soient utilisées à des fins de prospection notamment commerciale;
– A right to object to your data being used for commercial prospecting purposes;
– A right to oppose marketing profiling, which means that you will continue to receive commercial solicitations but they will be less relevant and will no longer be targeted according to your centers of interest;
– A right to define general and/or specific directives concerning the fate of your personal data and the way in which you wish your rights to be exercised after your death. In this respect, in the event of your death, which would be brought to our attention, your data will be deleted, unless it is necessary to keep it for a specific period of time for reasons related to our legal and regulatory obligations and/or legal limitation periods, and after having been communicated to a third party designated by you, if applicable.
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site https://logic-sas.com/ is subject to French law. Except in cases where the law does not allow it, exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of Nancy.